“Hope” Chemo Wig with Lace Front
Here is our latest innovation for Women undergoing Chemotherapy, Alopecia or any otherkind of total hair loss.
Invented by Bodo, owner of HPH Corp. Bodo was also the original inventor of the first silicone breast prosthesis form for women suffering from a mastectomy. (Patented April 29, 1980 US4199825A)
This totally new wig is specifically designed for Chemotherapy Patients
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Starting at $599.00 (please call for pricing)
- Fully Hand-Knotted.
- The Cap is very smooth and soft to avoid any irritation to sensitive skin.
- Built-In Non-Slip Silicone Strips on the base for a secure fit and to hold the wig in place, instead of strong chemical tapes and adhesive glues.
- From the top, each hair looks like it’s growing out of the scalp! Extremely Natural!
- Lace Front – each single hair looks so natural, no visible knots.
- This new wig will be custom made to your specifications. (Click here for Wig Measurement Sheet – Printable)
- We use only the best European Remy Human Hair.
- Hair length – Standard is 6”, Additional length up to 20 inches, please request pricing.
- No other wig can compare to the quality and comfort of the “Hope” Chemo Wig.
- Delivery time – 6-8 weeks.
- Styles – See styles below
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.